Sunday, July 4, 2010

mi Bella [10.27.09]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Adorable isn't she? :) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That's bella,my baby dax. She'll be turning a year old this November. sigh! I kinda missed her :( Since we transferred to a place where it would be difficult to take care of a dog and I've left her with my aunt, I felt more away from home :( She's my eye candy,my chocolate,my smile.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic I miss it when she takes a nap in my lap. Ooh, I remember the time I first held her,she was so tiny her whole body can comfortably take the space, but now! I always laugh when she tries to fit herself but can't. I guess that's how life is, we should all remember to treasure every moment spent with the people we love. Hopefully, and I promised my self, before the year ends, I will be able to take my bella back. no goodbyes for us. :) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment